Friday, January 2, 2015

My Liebster Award Nomination Post and My Nominations



My lovely fellow blogger Jazzbaby1 from FunkyBlueDandelion nominated me for a Liebster Award.  I’m very excited, happy, and grateful to be nominated. Thank you Jazzbaby1.

FunkyBlueDandelion: http://jazzbaby1.wordpress.com/

I gather the idea is to spread the news about other blogs and to get to know more about other wonderful bloggers.

I've had fun answering Jazzbaby1 questions and coming up with my own for my nominated bloggers.  

But first the rules of the Liebster Award:

1. Thank the person who nominated you and link their blog into your post.
2. Answer 11 questions which you have been asked by the nominating blogger.
3. Nominate 5 to 11 other bloggers who have fewer than 1.000 followers.
4. Add a new list of 11 questions for the nominated bloggers.
5. Paste these rules into your post.
6. Make sure your nominees know about your post and their nomination.

Without further waiting below are my answers to Jazzbaby1’s questions:

1. Beatles or Rolling Stones?

Beatles

2. What was your Richard Armitage gateway drug role?

John Thornton, North & South

3. What’s your favorite Richard Armitage role?

Lucas North on Spooks 

4. What’s your favorite picture of Richard Armitage?

An oldie I know, but I just love that smile and the fun he seems to be having, and those long, long, legs




5. What song would you like to hear in a fanvid? Any particular scenario?

This is a difficult one, and I know people may roll their eyes at my answer. 

(Spoilers maybe)

It’s something I've been thinking about, but I don’t have the skill to do it well. It would be “Empty Chairs and Empty Tables” from Les Miserables and would be Thorin’s journey to meet  Fili and Kili, Thror and Thrain in the “halls of waiting” and a guest appearance by Bilbo.

I know, should have come up with a more fun answer, but what can I say…

6. Coffee or tea?

Coffee

7. If you could have dinner with any two people living or dead who would they be and why those two?

I’ll skip the obvious answer, Richard Armitage and Sean Bean, though I’ve dreamed of it happening many times. 

I would have dinner with two favorite film directors, one from the classic era of Hollywood, Howard Hawks, and one from the present day, Ang Lee, and have them discuss the state of the film industry today, what inspired (or inspires) their work, and I could ask them questions about some of my favorite films like Bringing Up Baby and Sense and Sensibility.

8. What book are you reading right now?

I am reading two, Hearts and Minds by Rosy Thornton  and Unfinished Tales by J.R.R. Tolkien.  I've been reading a bit more during the holidays, but I read as I have bits of time, so it takes me a while to get through a book. I have one book in the living room and the other one in my bedroom. 

9. If a train leaves the station travelling east at 50 MPH and another leaves fifteen minutes later travelling west at 55 MPH how long till I start crying because I hate word problems?

I think it takes you 5 seconds to start crying. I hate word problems too. Could never figure out why you wouldn't just look at the train timetables, and now of course we have Google

10. Fili or Kili?

Can’t believe you've done this to me. It is breaking my heart to answer this question.  

The answer is Fili.

11. How long did it take you to answer these questions?

18 hours or was it 18 minutes?


Now my nominated bloggers for the Liebster Award:

CDoart  Richard Armitage & History & Spooks

Mary Tales

All Things Armitage

DistRActed in ReAlity

An RA Viewer’s Perspective

Something About Love (A)

Jonia’s Cut


Here are my 11 questions for them:

1. If you could take Richard Armitage on vacation with you anywhere in the world (except ski resorts) where would it be and why? 
2. What is your favorite RA interview?
3. If you were producing a movie starring RA what would it be and who would be the director?
4. Your favorite RA sweater? 
5. What was your favorite movie as a child?
6. What is your favorite comfort food?
7. Favorite RA hair?  Thorin, Guy (season 1, 2 or 3), Proctor, Lucas North, or John Strandring (pre or post haircut)?
8. Are you a day person or a night person?
9. Vanilla or Chocolate Ice Cream?
10. Favorite RA premiere look? 
11. Favorite TV Series?


Thanks again Jazzbaby1 for nominating me. This was a fun post to work on. I wish for you a happy and prosperous 2015. 

Please go and check FunkyBlueDandelion and the blogs of my nominated bloggers and enjoy. 







12 comments:

  1. Well Fabo, isn't this a pleasant surprise.I stop by to say let's raise a cup of good cheer to the New Year and find you've nominated my blog for an award. As always, you are a dear friend who has made our various common interests fun to share. Raising that toast to you and looking forward to all the laughs to come in 2015. Love, Ann

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy I surprised you! Happy New Year my friend. Returning your toast for 2015, Salud, Amor y Pesetas - Health, Love, and Wealth

      Delete
  2. Love your answers to my nonsense questions. :) Love all the blogs you've nominated, too. Happy New Year, Fabo!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy you liked my answers -it was fun. Thank you again for the nomination and Happy New Year to you too.

      Delete
  3. I always liked word problems better than equations, but I love you anyway. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well that'a relief :) (still don't like story problems though) - Happy and Prosperous New Year to you

      Delete
  4. Thank you so much, Fabolaktuko, for nominating me !!!
    I am already working on the post and started answering your questions. The first, to my surprise, is quite a revealing one for me.
    I will need a little while longer, but it will come. I promise ;o)
    Thank you !!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You have a wonderful blog - no deadlines, no hurry,no obligation at all on answering my crazy list of questions. I am curious about your answer to the first question though! .

      Delete
  5. I love your blog! A deserved nomination! Thanks for giving mine one, the challenge will be finding RA ones to pass on a nomination :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you my friend and you're welcome. I know you will have interesting answers and interesting nominees.

      Delete
  6. Oh, WOW! Thank you SO MUCH, {{{Fabolaktuko}}}, for nominating my Mary Tales blog. How truly lovely to see it as part of your award list. You've put a VERY HUGE SMILE on my li'l ol' face, and I am MOST grateful. Thank you again! {{{GREAT BIG HUGS}}} Mary Grace :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mary Grace,
      My pleasure :) I don't know how I missed your comment, January is a busy month for me. Thank you for having such a wonderful blog.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...