Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Disappearing Concept Art of Thorin Oakenshield (Richard Armitage) and Armitage Selected One of MTV's One To Watch in 2012

Much more than a li'l Thorin

For article about the image above go to the link below:


Also MTV Article and Interview with Richard Armitage - Selected as MTV's One to Watch:


 I love to listen to Richard Armitage talk about his work and below is one of my favorite quotes from the MTV interview:

"It's really weird now because I can't play the character when I haven't gotten everything on. It's very hard to rehearse when you're not in costume, when you haven't gotten the prosthetics on, but I look in the mirror when it's all finished and I don't see it. I can't see where it starts and where it ends. I just see the character. I've never had that before. It's such a unique experience. It's a face that doesn't belong to me. It belongs to WETA workshop and the people that created it."


Don't forget to vote in the MTV Movie Brawl 2012 for The Hobbit:





6 comments:

  1. nice to have this fantastic interview so early in the year and during this horrible drought. He sounds so happy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Summer, Such a wonderful surprise yesterday wasn't it? What a wonderful experience for him.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Fabo, what an amazing drawing of Thorin. Fierce, proud, majestic. I hadn't seen it yet.
    Thank you for posting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @LadyCassia Perfect description of the drawing! I may save my pennies for this one, can't wait for unveiling of finished product.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is all so exciting. The great success couldn't happen to a nicer guy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. @bccmee It will be an interesting year.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...