Wednesday, August 21, 2013

August 22 - Happy, Happy, Birthday Richard Armitage










Happy Birthday  
Richard Crispin Armitage 


In Celebration

A vidlet 




Ballad of the Blue Eyes

Ah, how cheery, how cheery would I be
If I had blue eyes!

How different would everything be for me,
The sea, the sun, the clouds,
The sand, the horizon, and even my own life,
If I had blue eyes!

Yes, I know, I know that it’s unattainable
This crazy wish that comes
From a humble corner of my infancy
Or from I don’t know where a perfume conceals…

I know is childish, and that I would see
The same that the sun, the sand, the foam, the sea, the clouds…
I know. And, even still, how cheery would I be
If I had blue eyes!

From José Angel Buesa: The Poet in Love








“It’s strange, because in real life he’s so quiet, and he’s very unassuming and shy, and yet you put him in those boots and that coat and give him a sword, and he immediately assumes an incredible authority. He always walked like Thorin on set, and when he’s Richard, he walks in a completely different way.”

— Peter Jackson on Richard Armitage

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/tv-movies/armitage-great-reboot-hobbit-dward-king-article-1.1216994




Dear Richard, in the unlikely event you are reading this today, I hope you have the wonderful birthday you so deserve. Stay always the lovely man that you are.  




10 comments:

  1. What a lovely post! Happy Birthday Richard and a very Happy Armitage Day to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifully done video! I literally laughed out loud at the fork!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha! So good to have you back bccmee and thank you for the kind words about my video. Happy RA Day to you

      Delete
  3. Love the video, works on your blog not on YouTube, an interesting and confusing development.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kathie, I appreciate that you made the effort to find a way to watch the video. I'm not sure what's happening on YouTube, should be the same as on the blog. I'm puzzled. Happy RA Day

      Delete
  4. Hi Fabo,
    This is a lovely post! And I have a lump in my throat after seeing your enchantingly beautiful video. Sighhhh!
    Cheers! Grati ;->

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Grati, that's very sweet of you to say. I'm glad you liked the video. Hope wonderful RA is enjoying his birthday, and feeling all the "love in the room" from all of us

      Delete
  5. Your video works today,Fabo :) Lovely post and fanvid *sigh*
    Happy Guyday Friday BTW!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so happy it works now Joanna and so glad you enjoyed my vid.
      Happy GuyDay to you too and so happy Friday is finally here!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...