Monday, October 5, 2015

Day 4 - 31 Day Film Challenge

Least Favorite Director 


I don't know, or I can't pick one. 

Like many people I avoid films and film genres that I think I may not like.  So, I avoid certain directors that specialize in certain types of movies.

Despite that, I can say that in my life I've seen my share of bad films. Problem is, I can't remember who directed them, or didn't pay attention to the director's name, and can't remember more than a few details about the movie. 
  
Even if I remember a movie I didn't particularly like, I can't really judge a director's work from just one movie, and I'm unlikely to see more of that director's work because I didn't like the only one I saw.  Or something like that...




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...