Friday, February 14, 2014

Happy Valentine's Day 2014



Wishing you all a Happy Valentine's Day

My friends, readers, followers, and fellow fans

I don't have a Valentine's of my own 

But I wish a Happy Valentine's Day to my two Favorite 
Fantasy Valentines

Thoughts of them keep me warm on this very snowy winter's day

Richard Armitage and Sean Bean 



 Sonnet XI

I crave your mouth, your voice, your hair.
Silent and starving, I prowl through the streets.
Bread does not nourish me, dawn disrupts me, all day
I hunt for the liquid measure of your steps.

I hunger for your sleek laugh,
your hands the color of a savage harvest,
hunger for the pale stones of your fingernails,
I want to eat your skin like a whole almond.

I want to eat the sunbeam flaring in your lovely body,
the sovereign nose of your arrogant face,
I want to eat the fleeting shade of your lashes,

and I pace around hungry, sniffing the twilight,
hunting for you, for your hot heart,
like a puma in the barrens of Quitratue.

By Pablo Neruda




Let it Snow

6 comments:

  1. With Valentine's like those two, who needs a RL one! Wouldn't they just pale in comparison? Happy Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you - Happy Valentine's Day to you too

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, this article is pleasant, my sister is analyzing such things, thus I am going to
    tell her.

    Visit my web-site - find this

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...