Thursday, April 3, 2014

I've Got A Crush On You Sweetie Pie






Yes I do


Here's a few examples of why 
(and he's handsome and dashing too)




I'm sorry they took down the full, unedited, version of the BBC Midlands Interview. It's a wonderful interview, one of his most personal in a lovely way, and well worth seeing. Hope they change their minds and put it up again. I will leave this here in memory of the interview.

Go to the wonderful Richard Armitage Central for a transcript HERE and there:









(Just listen to Richard kids...he has the best advise)





Thank you also RichardArmitageNet.com





Update 4/7/2014


Oh Richard, I have a passion for Lucas North too

Are you listening Spooks Movie makers?  Bring back Lucas 

(Better looking than you? Sweetheart, that person does not exist in this world)


2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...