Monday, January 20, 2020

Audiobook Challenge 2020 - January Book



I just finished Book #1 of the Listening Books Club 2020 Audiobook Challenge.  

The book challenge for January was an audiobook with multiple narrators.  "Last Seen Wearing" has several narrators/actors and is more of an audio/radio play.  I enjoyed the plot, always unexpected twists and turns.  That's David Hewson's style and he's one of my favorite mystery writers. 

The one thing that was difficult for me to get through this audiobook is that I didn't quite like the voice and style of the main narrator.  The main character is a female private detective, a former NYPD cop.  But overall it was quite a good cast of narrators/actors and they kept the suspense throughout.  

Though I wouldn't add it to my list of favorite mystery/thrillers of all time, I would recommend it for those that enjoy a good police procedurals with a few unexpected twists and turns.

Now on to the February Challenge, listen to an audiobook less than 8 hours long.  After searching for a few weeks on the Audible website I've finally selected "Meet Me At The Museum: A Novel", by Anne Youngson, narrated by Helen Lloyd and Lars Knudsen (6.5 Hours).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...