Saturday, May 9, 2020

Another Richard Armitage Challenge! Social Distancing Edition #17



Favorite Century?

I had a difficult time with this question.  Do I have a favorite century in relation to Richard Armitage's work?


The 19th Century

The first time I saw Richard was in North & South.


In the age of catalogs, I used to get lots of catalogs that sold VHS tapes (yes, I'm that old) and later DVD's of UK shows, often shows that had not been broadcast in the US. Not too long after I had seen North and South, I clearly remember the catalog that had the DVD for The Impressionists. It was starring Richard Armitage, so of course I had to buy it.  To this day it is one of my favorite Armitage series. 


The real Claude Monet


I re-watched the series last weekend.  It's now on YouTube and I hope more people watch it or rediscover it.


Another Richard Armitage series from this time period that I like is Miss Marie Lloyd

Richard Armitage as Percy Courtnay













No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...