Friday, April 2, 2021

Audiobook Challenge 2021 - April Audiobook

 



My Audiobook for April is 

Born a Crime by Trevor Noah

Narrated by Trevor Noah

I'm following the
2021 Listening Book Challenge

And this checks off

Listen to an Audiobook Narrated by the Author

___________

I have to confess that last year's audiobook challenge was easier to follow since we had a specific type of book for a specific month.  

Must be something in me that makes an open ended annual audiobook challenge more difficult to fulfill.  I have to make more of an effort to listen to one book a month rather than procrastinate.

Why this book?  I don't watch the Daily Show but I like watching Trevor Noah on YouTube.  He's a very interesting and very good interviewer.  And funny too. I've had this audiobook in my Audible library for a while and am looking forward to finding out more about Trevor.  




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...