Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Have a Favorite Photo of Richard Armitage ! Need Your Help for FanstRAvaganza!







Hello Fellow RA Fans:


I'm very excited to be asked to participate in this year's FanstRAvaganza 2011.

I would like to include contributions from my fellow RA fans and am posting here to request your kind participation.

Do you have a favorite photo of Richard Armitage in profile? If so, send me the photo or a link to the photo and a short blurb about why you like that photo and what you love about his profile. I will publish your photo and thoughts as part of a post for FanstRAvaganza.

Oh, I forgot to say it can be a character or RA himself!

3/9/11 Update: If you want to send more than one photo with comments that's great! I may do more than one post on RA and favorite photos! Can never have too much of RA! Though I prefer a photo of his profile, if you have a favorite photo that doesn't fit that description, I'll take that also, as long as you send me a few words about why you love it and why it's your favorite! 

(Note about privacy: I will delete your email and email address once I have finished the post the week of March 14).


Please send via email before March 11 to fabo.lass at yahoo dot com

Thank you! Gracias!

4 comments:

  1. Great idea! Can't wait to see the results. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have sent you 2 of my faves. I would gladly send more. Let me know if you haven't received them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you dear! I got them!
    If you want to send more and let me know why they're your favorites that's great!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...