Saturday, March 19, 2011

A Flicker of Expression (and Poll)





"I try to be quite a detailed actor. People were really picking up on that. Even if it was just a flicker of the eye or something, they got it."  Richard Armitage,  The Sunday Times, April 30, 2006


I love the attention Richard Armitage gives to each character he plays, no matter how little or how much time he has on screen. I especially love the combination of his eyebrows and eyes working together to form just the perfect Armitage expression of anger, sadness, passion, or joy. 


I know I have my favorite Armitage Expressions, but I want to know what everyone else thinks about them.  So here are your choices below, and as usual, the poll is on the right hand column.


Pick a favorite Armitage Expression from the choices below (poll on the right):



1.  The "I don't believe you just said that" look:


2.   The "I'm not believing a word you say" look:


3.   The "I adore you" look:


4.  The "Whatever happens, don't laugh" look:



5.   The "Yes, I'm a cad, so what of it" look:




The poll will close on Monday, March 21.

Don't forget the "Favorite Kissing Scene" poll also on the right hand column!

To celebrate the weekend and to take a look back at where we started here on FanstRAvaganza week, a few more photos of RA's handsomely gorgeous face:



*Photos and caps thanks to RichardArmitageNet.com and RichardArmitageOnline.

7 comments:

  1. I can't believe you're making me choose. So hard! Okay, voted "I adore you" for the scientific reason it makes me wibble.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I voted for the "I don't believe you just said that" look but this was supremely difficult. I just think Lucas is so beautiful. It never ceases to amaze me how most of RA's characters look so different from each other and even different from the actor himself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Bccmee I almost thought you voted for the Guy look!! *shock*
    @Judiang my scientific response goes however Guy is looking I'm so VERY sorry to say!! I guess in this instance it's "I'm not believing a word you say" as he should! He always makes me lie! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fortunately, you did not make me chose between my favourite RA faces from "Drowning not waving", "Spooks" and "Strike Back". Then I would really have been out of sorts. But here my clear favourite is No. 1 !
    Thank you for this wonderful poll!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ¡Realmente nos la pones muy difĂ­cil! Ja,ja,ja Tough, tough indeed...I adore all his looks! But as this is a poll..I'm torn between 1 and 2...I'll go for Sir Guy's "I'm not believing a word you say look". That piercing look is a killer!!
    Really curious to know which look is the winner!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I had to go for the crinkle in Number 1 .... but if I had the option I would have voted for "all of the above"!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Because the poll is already closed I don't really have to choose one, so I'll just say I love them all! ;)

    I think one his features I love the most, are his eyes, for their expressiveness. He rises his eyebrows or crinkles arise at the sides of his eyes when he smiles and I melt.

    OML *sigh*

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...