Thursday, March 17, 2011

Poll: Best Kissing Scene





Richard Armitage is a master of the screen kiss. I think no actor on TV or the big screen today can come even close.  How does he do it? How does he make us feel the kiss when we're watching him through the screen?


I thought I would do a poll on a few of Richard's kissing scenes and see which one ends up being the favorite, or the best.  But, to have a fair poll, I really couldn't include the train station kiss on North and South, or Sir Guy kissing Marian, or the "close your eyes" scene on Spooks...so I've selected a few of his other maybe less well known screen kisses.


Based on screen kissing technique, select the best scene or the one that's your favorite.


Below is a video of each scene, and on the right hand column is the poll. You have until March 20 to select your answer.  I'll post the results on the last day of FanstRAvaganza.

1.  John Mulligan:  Scene from "Moving On":





2.  Alec Track:  Scene from "The Golden Hour":





3.  Ian Macalwain: Scene from "Ultimate Force":





4.  Lee: Scene from "Cold Feet":




I hope you will also comment and share the reasons for your selection.

8 comments:

  1. This is a tough question. I have to go for Alec Track as I liked the character - I haven't seen Ultimate Force and while John Mulligan's kiss was very good, he was not a particularly nice person which put me off. Same goes for Lee in Cold Feet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Paging Dr. Track...Paging Dr. Track...
    I like how he puts his hand on the back of her neck/head and pulls her in...ahhhhh and he runs to her (ok he's checking to see if anyone he knows is around but nevermind)
    John M's kiss is nice too...
    Ian's is good...although there is a better clip from Ultimate Force with Richard in a towel...and I think she kisses him...but who cares...he's in a towel!
    Lee's kiss in this poll is just a peck...cute but not quite in the same club as these others.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have chosen John Mulligan, though I must admit, it was really a hard choice. For one, Ellie comes back for more 'kissing' and for second, John Mulligan really is intriguing and a 'nice' bad boy ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have to admit that the John Mulligan kiss is very sexy, but I went with the good guy, Dr. Track. It's so charming how he runs toward his girlfriend, kisses her, and then they walk along so comfortably together.

    ReplyDelete
  5. For me, it has to be Dr. Track. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Uh, what bccmee said. She took the words right out of my mouth. He runs toward her. Yessss!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hmn...baddy John Mulligan's or good Dr. Track's kiss..My vote goes for sweet Dr. Track, the way he runs to meet her girlfriend, holds her head as he kisses her and they walk away together smiling both looking very happy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Though I love Dr. Track, going by these clips alone (btw kudos to you for making them!) I have to pick Ian from Ultimate Force. First, I love the intense way he is looking at her, the way he holds her head and the fact that he is comforting her. Made her stop crying, didn't he?
    There is another very sexy makeout kissing scene in Cold Feet that might have changed my mind! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...