Saturday, April 11, 2015

Day 6 Richard Armitage 31 Day Challenge

6. A role of his you haven't seen, but want to. 




What a tough question.  I think I've seen everything he's been in on TV and film.

At least everything listed on IMDB.

Even a show like Cleopatra, which I haven't seen in it's entirety, I've seen all of Richard's scenes on YouTube. Same for a few others like Casualty and Doctors.

Haven't seen Boon, but seen the pics of "man in pub":


I haven't watched all the documentaries he's narrated.

Or his early work in the theatre, his LAMDA and post-LAMDA early work. I sometimes wonder if any of it was ever filmed for the school's archives or a theatre's archives. 

I don't have a good answer to this question.













pics from Richard Armitage Central.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...