Monday, April 6, 2015

Day 1 Richard Armitage 31 Day Challenge 2015

How did you discover Richard?

John Thornton - North & South




Discovered around 2005 because of my access to some wonderful PBS (Public TV) stations in my viewing area.  I have several stations, three major ones, and some minor ones, I could watch even back then. Think it might have been on WETA, but don't remember.  

We take so much for granted, like memory.  


I was smitten.  Not yet in love with RA, but definitely smitten.

I did fall in love with John Thornton. 



 








*Many of these things I've talked about many times before on this blog, but there are some new questions coming up in the challenge, but will I have any new answers?








Pics from Google Images

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...