Tuesday, October 10, 2017

Watching Sleepwalker

I just watched  Sleepwalker.

Just finished watching a few minutes ago. I'm going to think about it for a while, and then watch again.

SPOILER - Think maybe something that I had noticed already may change the way one views this film. But something not everyone that will watch this film will be aware of. Even so, still kept the suspense for me.

Watch it and please judge it as a small, independent, film. Not everything is, or should be, Shakespeare, Arthur Miller, or Hitchcock.  Or the Marvel Universe.

I feel if I discuss the film beyond what I have said, it will have to be with someone who has seen it. Some films are easier to avoid spoilers than others. Think this is a film best watched with no spoilers. 

I will say I liked Richard's performance, and also liked the two of them together, Armitage and Ahna O'Reilly.

Hopefully it will be available around the world and not just in the US. 

2 comments:

  1. I'm looking forward to seeing Sleepwalker, too! Richard and Ahna look like they have some chemistry--at least in that apartment hallway. Ha!

    P.S. Hi Fabo, I nominated you for The Mystery Blogger Award--Esther had nominated me. This is a mutually supportive award that helps to highlight the fun and interesting blogs out there. To read a description of the award process to determine if you would like to participate, please visit my post link below. Hugs & Cheers! Grati ;->

    https://gratianads90.wordpress.com/2017/10/25/the-mystery-blogger-award-grati-nominated-by-esther-thanks-october-25-2017-gratiana-lovelace-post-1110/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...