Sunday, April 5, 2020

Audiobook Challenge 2020 - April Book


The book I've selected for April is My Family and Other Animals by Gerald Durrell, read by Hugh Bonneville.

The April challenge is to select an audiobook about the natural world.

Among the books Listening Books recommended for this month of their challenge is the book by Gerald Durrell narrated by Hugh Bonneville.  So far during the challenge I've looked for and selected my own books without looking at the recommendations. But I confess the natural world is not a genre I'm that familiar with. I greatly enjoyed the TV series The Durrells in Corfu and am a fan of Hugh Bonneville, so this was an easy choice for me.

I also can use something to smile about right now, and this book seemed the perfect choice.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...