Monday, September 16, 2013

LOTR 30 Day Challenge - Day 1: Favorite Film

LOTR 30 Day Challenge - by @sir_doctoroftardis

Day 1:  Favorite Film

My favorite film is The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring (2001)

Why is it my favorite? I think in part because it is the most character driven of the three films, to me anyway, and it introduces us to the Fellowship and the characters we will follow in the three films.  Of course, my favorite also because of this character:

Boromir (Sean Bean)


(This challenge is about the Lord of the Rings film trilogy, and not The Hobbit)

I found the challenge on Pinterest this morning and thought it would be a fun challenge to answer as I am a fan of the films. Below are all the questions. Thank you Sir Doctor of Tardis.



http://middle-earth-appreciation.tumblr.com/post/47203444895/from-my-instagram-page-sir-doctoroftardis-i

2 comments:

  1. We have a Christmas tradition where we marathon the entire 3 LOTR movies on Boxing Day. I admit that sometimes someone dozes off, but that's understandable with all that digesting. I would agree that the first film, in a way, is my favourite. Apart from poor Boromir dying things aren't as dire as they are in the other two, there's still hope of a good resolution.
    PS Can't wait for Day 6 ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I admire your family for the LOTR marathon, I've never done that. Maybe this holiday season I'll give it a try. Day 6 might be a big challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...