Monday, March 23, 2020

Another Richard Armitage Challenge! Social Distancing Edition #3


Your Current Favorite Show?

I'm going to interpret this question this way: Of Richard's recent shows, which one is your favorite?

CASTLEVANIA

I adore Trevor Belmont, my favorite vampire and monster hunter. And it doesn't hurt that anime Trevor looks quite a bit like the man with the voice behind this character. When I look at Trevor's blue eyes, I can't help but see those Armitage blues.

Now in Season 3 I just adore Trevor and Sypha.  They are my favorite couple.  Love their banter and their love for each other. 



A very special mention also to The Stranger.  Adam Price is a wonderful character for Richard and he does a wonderful job as husband, father, victim, and amateur detective.  Mysteries and thrillers are my favorite genre, so this show is a current favorite. I'm all in favor of a Season 2.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...