Saturday, March 28, 2020

Another Richard Armitage Challenge! Social Distancing Edition #5




Least favorite episode of your favorite show?

My least favorite episode of my favorite show SPOOKS(MI-5) is Season 9, Episode 1, and that first scene at the end with Lucas North and Vaughn.

That is the moment my favorite show betrayed me and I hate the SPOOKS writers for it.  Even now after years have gone by, I still do hate them. 

Lucas North (Richard Armitage) is my favorite spy.  But I've been a fan of SPOOKS since Season 1 and Tom Quinn (Matthew Macfadyen).  We were lucky here in the US to watch S1 on the new  (at the time) A&E network shortly after the show premiered in the UK. I really felt betrayed by the writers in Season 9.


There might still be Richard Armitage fans, new fans, that have never watched SPOOKS, so I won't spoil it for them.  

And the final episode of Season 9?  Let's just say, we only saw a hand.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...