Saturday, September 5, 2020

Audiobook Challenge 2020 - September Audiobook



September Audiobook Challenge is

An Audiobook of a Classic Novel

My selection is Agnes Grey by Anne Bronte
Narrated by Emilia Fox

When I was a teenager the Bronte sisters were my favorite authors.   And my favorite book of the Bronte's was, and still is, Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte.

But I've never read Agnes Grey by Anne Bronte and I thought this was the perfect opportunity to do so with the Listening Books Audiobook Challenge.

In September I will have a second classic to listen to.




I never read the tales of Beatrix Potter when I was a child. I'm looking forward to the audiobook,  






1 comment:

  1. Lovely! I'll have to look into the "Agnes Grey" audiobook. I hadn't read it either. But I'm with you on the Bronte's--especially "Jane Eyre". In college, I performed a prose reading excerpt from the early life of Jane at Lowood Institution (of her friendship with Helen, who became ill and died) for my university speech team at tournaments across the Midwest on weekends throughout my senior year.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...