Friday, June 15, 2018

New Richard Armitage Fan Challenge Day 6


I love this photo 







F. Name a play that you wish RA would do.

I don't know if I have a particular play in mind that I wish RA would do.  

I was momentarily happy when he said some months ago he was going to be on stage again, even if I have no chance of going to London to see him.  He needs another role like John Proctor that will fit him like a glove. 

That's what I would like for him. A new play written with him in mind, a role tailored to him by a challenging playwright, a noted playwright, or even a new playwright.  

Maybe David Hewson would try his hand at a new stage play based on a new interpretation of Shakespeare's Richard III?

I would love to see him and Yael Farber work together again on a play, and at the Shakespeare Theatre Company in Washington DC this time.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...