Sunday, June 24, 2018

New Richard Armitage Fan Challenge Day 15

S.  Which actor would you like to see him paired with in the future?  



I have more than one actor that I would like to see him paired with in future.  Here are a few of them, two he has worked with before, but I think are a great match for him for any future role:




Rachael Stirling



Sally Hawkins


Nicola Walker

Claudia Michelsen

Kate Winslet




Back in 2012 I wrote a post, an even had a poll, about who should play Anne Neville if RA was playing Richard II in a movie or TV program. Some other actors I would like to see him paired with in the future at the link below:


http://whiterosewritings.blogspot.com/2012/03/armitage-as-richard-iii-who-should-play.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...