Friday, June 22, 2018

New Richard Armitage Fan Challenge 2018 Day 13



O.  Casual RA or dressed-to-the-nines RA?

I love both really.    

There is something to be said for a sharp dressed man:


But my all time favorite is when Richard selects his own wardrobe, when he "dresses himself" as the fandom says:


Reason I love this the best is because this is the real Richard, and I think he doesn't need to change in any way.





A favorite because I was there to see him at this event.


P.  RA on the big screen or RA on TV?

On TV because we get to see him longer, especially if it is a multi episode series.   

Q. Third season of BS (Berlin Station) or not?

Yes! Third season of BS!  Hope he's in it, and I'm looking forward to it.  (Though I have to find a way to watch it live, since I "cut the cord" now.) If only Epix would let us join their streaming service separately, individually?  How about it Epix?

Yes, BS has its flaws, and Daniel Miller is an underwritten character, but still a pleasure to look forward to seeing Richard on my screen every week, for several weeks.  And I have to say, that given the recent news, BS has been good at anticipating what's happening in the real world.  I also have hope for Season 3 and Daniel Miller because there are new writers at work.  But we don't really know if Daniel Miller will be back for the entire season, do we? 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...