Saturday, June 23, 2018

New Richard Armitage Fan Challenge Day 14

R:  OTPs - What is your favourite pairing of RA''s past work?

Need you ask!  My favorite pairing of RA's past work is: 

John Thornton and Margaret Hale

Will Richard Armitage and Daniela Denby-Ashe ever work together again.  I certainly hope so. Maybe in another period drama.  A girl can dream.






North & South 
From Desert Sky Screencaps


 I do have runner up, a #2 OTP.  This one involved a working partnership and not a romantic one.  I do think it would have been a great romantic pairing as well.

Ros Myers and Lucas North (MI-5 or Spooks)  





I wish they would have been a romantic pairing in the series.  I guess the writers thought they couldn't do so since they had already paired Ros with Adam, which never quite worked for me. Ros and Lucas had great chemistry together.  

I also hope Hermione Norris and Richard Armitage work together again.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...