Sunday, March 18, 2012

FanstRA Thanks and Acknowledgments


FanstRAvaganza has come to a close for another year.  I want to thank the organizers for inviting me to participate again this year, and to my fellow bloggers for all your wonderful work. I've learned and laughed so much this week - and I'm still doing so since I haven't caught up with all the posts from this week myself.


Thank you to all my tagteam partners. It was special for me to share all the various threads and themes with you. Hope our conversation continues.


I have a great admiration for all the Organizers and the PR group. Thank you for keeping us all organized and informed and for keeping track of all our posts and for spreading the word far and wide. I don't know how you all did what you did, but you all deserve a standing ovation. Bravo!


I'm privileged to be in your company.  


Thank you to all the core bloggers for being the anchors of this event and keeping track of all the posts every single day. 


Hugs to all who read my posts and visited my blog during this special FanstRA week! I don't always post about Richard Armitage, but I hope you continue to come back and visit once in a while.


To all who commented and who voted on the polls -Thank You from the bottom of my heart. I so enjoyed all your comments and our dialog. I also hope it continues. 


(Remember one of the polls is still open for the rest of this week - see the right hand sidebar)


Thank you to my RA friend Zibeline for partnering on one of the posts for this year's event with me. I so enjoyed working together.


Thank you to RichardArmitageNet.com, Richard Armitage Online, Richard Armitage Central, Google Images, YouTube, for all the "raw materials" I used for my posts.  


A special thank you to Richard Crispin Armitage for being the inspiration for this wonderful week. 


See You Again Next Year!



Thorin Rules

If you're like me and are still catching up with FanstRAvaganza remember that the posts will not go away and you can find a list of all of them and a link to all the blogs at the link below:



   




2 comments:

  1. It was such a joy to get to visit so many Richard Armitage blogs and read the posts and comments! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for all Bccmee! Loved all your posts every day, you're so creative and great at bringing all fans together in such a fun way. Thank you also for my Gold Star :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...