Saturday, February 29, 2020

Audiobook Challenge 2020 - February Book

Audiobook Challenge February Book 
An Audiobook Less Than 8 Hours Long




 Finished my audiobook for February.

Meet Me At The Museum: A Novel, by Anne Youngson, 6 hours and 29 minutes.

So happy that I found this lovely epistolary novel.  It's rare to find a story about people my age, later in life, but not yet retired, looking for a hopeful connection with another human being. 

The story is told through letters (some delivered through email) between a man and a woman in different countries who begin an accidental correspondence.  A certain exhibit at a museum is what initially brings them together.

Two very good narrators I didn't know before, Helen Lloyd and Lars Knudsen.

I highly recommend it.

March - An Audiobook being adapted for the screen in 2020. My selection (thanks to my friend Fanny) is A Woman of No Importance by Sonia Purnell


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...