Thursday, March 24, 2022

BWB Reading Challenge 2022 - March Selection


The reading challenge for March is  "Chilling True Crime".

As I have mentioned before,  though my favorite genre deals with fictional crime (mysteries, police procedurals, etc.), I'm not usually a fan of True Crime. So when looking for a book for this challenge I turned to an author I like, Erik Larson.  I loved The Devil In The White City so I turned to another Larson true crime and history book:

Thunderstruck by Erik Larson
Audiobook narrated by Bob Balaban

Larson's website describes the book as "the saga of how the lives of the inventor of wireless and of Britain’s second most famous murderer (after Jack the Ripper) intersected during one of the greatest criminal chases of all time."

*****************

For mystery lovers like me, I just finished listening to Mania by L.J. Ross, narrated by Richard Armitage.  So many twists and turns in this story, I have to listen to it again soon to capture all the details.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...