Sunday, August 24, 2014

Yes Folks -Richard Armitage is Funny



I've read lots of comments on Twitter this morning from fans who have just discovered Richard Armitage has a sense of humor.

He's quite funny in fact, as many have discovered this morning.

As a public service to my fellow RA fans (and also a lot of shameless self promotion on my part) I offer below a walk down memory lane of Armitage Humor (or Humour).

I also recommend fans read his messages to us, to his fans, throughout the years - his sense of humor very much present, especially in the earlier years:

http://www.richardarmitageonline.com/messages.html












2 comments:

  1. Hopefully tweeting will help him substantiate / rebuild this part of his reputation -- it's something that's annoyed me no end over the years that people assume he is so serious.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel the same as you. Don't understand why people find it so difficult to accept that a person can be serious and responsible as a person and also have a sense of humor.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...