Friday, August 22, 2014

Happy Birthday Richard Armitage, Happy Birthday to You



Dearest Richard - 

Before I came home Thursday night the intro to this post was going to be different. I wrote it on Sunday, which seems like a long time ago today. I was feeling sweetly sentimental on Sunday about birthdays.

You never cease to surprise me and that's part of why I find you endlessly fascinating. 

So, for weeks I've been thinking what to do for your birthday post and Sunday (be glad it was Sunday and not Thursday evening!) it suddenly hit me. You're right, what we need most at this time in this world, on your birthday today, is a bit of...



SILLINESS 


A Bit More Armitage Humor 






Feliz Cumple - Happy Birthday

Dearest Richard 

What a year this has been for you!

With Admiration, Respect, and Affection

Your Fan/Supporter/Well-Wisher

Fabo 

6 comments:

  1. We always need more silliness -- today more than ever! Happy Armitage Day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your video! Happy Armitage Day! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you my friend - what a great day! Happy Belated Armitage Day to you

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...