Wednesday, June 20, 2018

New Richard Armitage Fan Challenge Day 11

L.  Dealbrakers - What would make you stop being RA's fan.

I'm a believer that we don't really know how we will react to any situation until it happens.  We may think we know how we will react, but we don't really know.

I can't imagine what it would be.  It would be something like a Bill Cosby situation. Causing harm to others.

I work with people every day, people that I've worked with for a long time, and I can't say that I know them beyond our work together.  We've never had a personal conversation. So even people that we see every day, we don't know always what is in their hearts. We all have a public persona that we show to those we don't know well.  So I'm aware, as I said in answer to an earlier question, that I don't really know RA personally.  

But everything that I know about him now, and the way his co-stars seem to have great affection for him, including some that recently came to his "rescue", makes me think he is as he seems, a good man. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...