Tuesday, May 4, 2021

Audiobook Challenge 2021 - May/June Audiobook


 
My next Listening Book 2021 Challenge Audiobook for May/June is

DRACULA by Bram Stoker


With this audiobook/audioplay by a full cast I can check off the Listen to a Dramatization or Full Cast Audiobook on the challenge list.  


The reason I selected DRACULA by Stoker is that I plan to also listen to some of the Rosenbach Museum's  Sundays with Dracula videos on YouTube  (https://youtu.be/wNLLluLLKpc).  I say "some" because I doubt I'll get through all the videos in May and June,

I read DRACULA by Bram Stoker when I was in my late teens. 

I've watched many TV and movie versions of Dracula and vampires, even before reading Stoker's work.  It will be fun to listen to the full cast audiobook and see how I feel about the book now decades later.




Frank Langella as Dracula


888888888888888888888888888888888888888

ARMITAGE AUDIOBOOKS UPDATE:

For May and June I'm also planning to listen to two new audiobooks narrated by Richard Armitage.

Listening now to Poirot Investigates by Agatha Christie (Audible US).

Later in May,  Mania by L.J. Ross  (Dr. Alexander Gregory, book 4).  (Publishing expected May 16, 2021).

Mania by L.J. Ross, narrated by Richard Armitage, not available until August 2021.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...