Wednesday, June 9, 2021

Audiobook Challenge 2021 - Half Way Point Recap (Six Months)

 I started the Listening Books Audiobook Challenge for 2021 in January and now in June I thought I would look back on my progress at the half way point.

You can find details of Listening Books 2021 Audiobook Listening Challenge at the link below:

https://www.listening-books.org.uk/library/audiobook-listening-challenge-2021


1.  January: "Devil in the White City" by Erik Larson - Nonfiction Audiobook that isn't a Memoir.

2.  Feb/March:  "The Garden of Angels" by David Hewson and "The Burning Girls" by C.J. Tudor - Two Audiobooks by the same Narrator (Richard Armitage). (Note:  Tudor's book has two narrators, Armitage and Gemma Whelan.)

3.  April:  "Born a Crime" by Trevor Noah - Audiobook narrated by the Author

4.   May/June:  "Dracula" by Bram Stoker - Full Cast Audiobook  


There are no monthly themes this year, just 10 challenges to complete throughout the year. There are also 5 turbo level challenges. I've done both challenges and turbo level challenges, sort of mixing them since January.  You can combine two challenges in one book, haven't done that so far. Plus I need to select a challenge of my own as one of the options. 

I haven't selected my audiobook for July yet. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...