Thursday, July 1, 2021

Audiobook Challenge 2021 - July Audiobook


 For my July Listening Books Audiobook Challenge

I am selecting the "Free Space -- Choose Your Own Audiobook Challenge." My choice:

 LISTEN TO AN AUDIOBOOK WITH A FEMALE PROTAGONIST THAT IS PART OF A BOOK SERIES

My audiobook for this month is The Night Hawks by Elly Griffiths, narrated by Jane McDowell - the latest book in the Ruth Galloway series.

Ruth Galloway is my favorite forensic archeologist.  I also related to Ruth as a person immediately in the first book of the series. I'm not an archeologist, but I share many of Ruth's view of the world.  

If you are not familiar with the Ruth Galloway books, you can read more about them at the link below:




(And of course I agree with author Elly Griffiths that Richard Armitage should be cast as DCI Harry) Nelson)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...