Sunday, August 22, 2021

Happy 50th Birthday Dear Richard Armitage - August 22, 2021


 


Dear Richard,

Hope you have the happiest of Birthdays for your 50th.




Not only do you look younger than most 50 year old men I know, you seem to have the energy, and as you say, the curiosity, of someone decades younger.  You are also young at heart, and that is what counts.

Thank you for thinking about us, your fans (well wishers), on your birthday. This year is very special for us too, between your donation to the fan auction of Guy's Iconic Leather Jacket,  and using Orcrist to cut the cupcake on your early birthday video (look forward to seeing it again today). You know us well, and that's nice. 😚

I enjoyed my 50's and I think for you the best is yet to come.










2 comments:

  1. Well said! And I think "amazing" is his middle name. Ha! Thanks for sharing, Fabo!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...