Monday, January 27, 2014

The Hobbit 30 Day Challenge - Day 29

Scene You're Most Excited To See On Screen?









www.solomonsays.in


 I have such mixed emotions about The Hobbit: There and Back AgainT (TABA).  Excited is not the word I would use to describe my feelings about some of the scenes I expect to see in the third film.



I am curious about a scene in the film that I won't describe because it's a spoiler for those who haven't read the book. It involves two of the main characters and a turning point in their relationship. Through a twist of fate, I know something about the filming of that scene, and I wonder how I'll feel when I see it.   

I'll be sad also because it will be the last time we'll see the cast together (I hope they bring them all together again) for all the PR events and premieres before the film opens.  

The scene many are excited to see - but not me:









The Battle of Five Armies by John Blanche





Images thanks to:
http://blackcountryhistory.org/collections/getrecord/WAGMU_OP531/

http://jimbobodoll.tumblr.com/post/35483873971/back-alley-sally-the-battle-of-five-armies-by

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...