Tuesday, January 28, 2014

The Hobbit 30 Day Challenge - Day 30

Describe How The Hobbit Has Impacted You?




For me it has been a magical 
unexpected journey 



I've come to care for 13 plus men, most of whom I didn't know anything about until The Hobbit films.

I feel like a very proud older sister/young aunt seeing dear Richard Armitage succeed and thrive as Thorin Oakenshield. 

Because of events around the films I've met some of my wonderful RA Friends who I only knew before through Social Media.  I hope we continue to meet this year for whatever wonders the road to There and Back Again brings us. As our man wrote to us recently  we're so lucky to share "unlikely friendships forged through a common interest."

Now Shall We Over Mountains Cold,
"Come back unto the caverns old!"
Here at the Gates the king awaits,
His hands are rich with gems and gold.

The Hobbit by J.R.R. Tolkien






Goodbye The Hobbit 30 Day Challenge 

Visit the Challenge Creator:





Thank you to Richard Armitage Online, Zimbio, thorinoakenshield.net


2 comments:

  1. My life has definitely been changed, too (even w/o the fan encounter) -- AUJ got me through a lot last year. I'm really grateful.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...