Tuesday, January 7, 2014

The Hobbit 30 Day Challenge - Day 9

Do You Think You Would Have Gone  
On The Adventure?


Flashback –  a time before Durin’s Day.  

A clear night, with mild weather, and beautiful moonlight.  I’ve settled down in my “hobbit apartment” to read a new “How To” book:  “1001 Ways to Braid Majestic Hair” 


There’s a vigorous knock at the door and I get up to open it:















Hello Fabo















I lost my way twice, seemed to have the wrong apartment number.  Strange, but your two lady neighbors fainted after they opened the door and saw me. You may want to send for assistance.



I'm looking for someone to go on an adventure 
with me? Interested?




aaaaaaaahhhhh




Is that a yes? 


Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Fabo, I hope you don’t mind if I bring my nephews along too

Fili and Kili



And so we left happily together on our quest 
Thorin, Kili, Fili, and I

Oh, and I did remember to bring along “1001 Ways to Braid Majestic Hair”  came in very handy.

To be continued....




What was the question for Day 9 again?  Would I have gone on the adventure?

If Thorin was at my door and asked me to go, Yes, I would have gone on the adventure. 

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...