Sunday, February 19, 2012

FanstRAvaganza3 is Heating Up: Meet the Team





See the list below for my fellow Tagteamers for FanstRAvaganza 3.  I'm looking forward to joining this wonderful group of fellow Richard Armitage fans March 12-18 for what promises to be a FANtastic event. 


Many of the participants on the list are new to me too and I'm looking forward  to all the new places to explore.  I am amazed that Richard Armitage inspires so many of us to go out into the world and explore our creative selves. 




and me




To Keep up with any new blogs and sites that join the team visit Servetus blog HERE.

For the latest news make sure to visit the Core Blogs:




_____________________________

If you are curious about why such a large, international, and diverse group are inspired by Richard Armitage and his work, or are curious about him because of  his role as Thorin Oakenshield in The Hobbit, I encourage you to visit our blogs and websites during FranstRAvaganza and find out more.







6 comments:

  1. I love that pic in which he is screaming :) Makes you wanna lick his teeth, no matter how gross that sounds :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY! I really can't wait!

    Dez...lick his teeth...hmm...sounds interesting...Can I join You? ;D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will be so exciting Jonia!

      You and Dezz and his teeth - LOL

      Delete
  3. Haha, I love your firey graphic!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Wish I could take credit for it, but it is a "Face in Hole" type of graphic :) Good of RA to provide the perfect photo for it!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...