Saturday, March 28, 2020

Audiobook Challenge 2020 - Update On March Book




I have a change, or rather an addition, to my audiobook selection for March.  The challenge is a book being adapted for the screen in 2020.

I had chose A Woman of  No Importance by Sonia Purnell, narrated by Juliet Stevenson.  I started listening to the book at the start of the month, and am still listening.

But then Elizabeth Gaskell's House Twitter account started a read along of Gaskell's North & South. Click on the link to find out more.

https://elizabethgaskellhouse.co.uk/social-media-read-along-north-and-south/





So I thought it was a good chance to read the book again, so I found the book in my bookshelf and started reading last weekend.  But then I saw on Audible that there is and audiobook of North & South narrated by Juliet Stevenson.  So now I'm listening to the audibook also.



This is all to say that I won't finish the March audiobook in March since we only have 4 days left of the month. But I'll continue on in April.

Though I already have selected my April book.  

I'm teleworking from home for the foreseeable future and hoping to live.  I've been listening to the audiobooks in the afternoons as I work, but distracted lately by keeping up with the news.  I usually can't listen to audiobooks at work in my regular workplace, so that has been a treat about working from home right now. 

I'm going to listen to one of my March books as I clean the apartment today.  

Stay Healthy Everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...