Sunday, February 14, 2021

Happy Valentine's Day 2021 Richard Armitage and Sean Bean

 RETRO VALENTINE







Happy Valentine's Day 2021 to my two 
favorite actors

Richard Armitage and Sean Bean


They both continue to challenge me and surprise me with their work and their project choices.  I admire both of them for being their own person and following their own instincts in their careers, and not following someone's idea of what a "star" should be or should do.

In a career where some actors flash a big success for a brief time and are never seen again, both men have accomplished long and steady careers in a very fickle business.  There is much to admire in that and I do admire it very much.

Have a wonderful Valentine's Day with those you love, Richard and Sean.  💗





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...