Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Silent Hill Revelation 3D Set for Halloween Release in October


Sean Bean on the set of Silent Hill Revelation

Ned Stark and Jon Snow will be reunited this fall. 


Kit Harrington and Adelaide Clemens in Silent Hill II


Well, not quite, but Sean Bean and Kit Harrington will for Silent Hill Revelation 3D. Great that they are both in the same film.  This is Sean Bean's second Silent Hill experience since he was in the original film. For the entire article about the release of the Silent Hill sequel see link below:

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/silent-hill-revelation-3d-sean-bean-kit-harrington-313720


Sean Bean in the first Silent Hill Film (thanks to Bean Daily)

I must admit that I didn't like the first Silent Hill film, but I saw it because Sean Bean was in it. It's just not my type of film. However, I'm sure both of them will be great in the film. I will eventually see Silent Hill Revelation because Sean and Kit Harrington are in it, just not at the movie theater. 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...