Saturday, April 25, 2020

Another Richard Armitage Challenge! Social Distancing Edition #12 and #13



I think I will answer two questions in this post because they are one and the same.

12.  Favorite kiss?


Could there be any other?  The kiss at the train station - John and Margaret





Video from jillyb85



13.  Favorite Season Finale?

The train station scene from North and South. 

A happy and romantic ending.  It's a balm to the spirit and to the incurable romantic that dwells extremely deeply within me.  








________________________

I'm taking a free online course from Future Learn about Mills and Mill Workers.  Can you guess why I am interested in this subject?

This afternoon I'm taking time for my course and we are now studying the work of Elizabeth Gaskell and the video below was part of our lesson.

I had not seen this video before, but I love it. Of course it's also about the mill workers and their working conditions as well as the love between Margaret and Thornton, beautiful and thought-provoking I thought.

Video is by lim.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...