Friday, June 5, 2020

Audiobook Challenge 2020 - June Audiobook








The June Audiobook selection is supposed to be an audiobook shortlisted for a prize.

However I have two audiobooks I've been waiting for that are coming out in May/June.

It's too early to know if either or both will be shortlisted for a prize. But I have hopes the audiobooks or the narrator may be shortlisted for a prize soon.

Both are narrated by my favorite narrator and Book Guru

Richard Crispin Armitage

Recorded in his Wardrobe












Note:  I have finished listening to The Jane Austen Society and would highly recommend the audiobook for all who love Jane Austen and are familiar with her books or the TV shows and movies based on her books. I hope there is a film, or better yet, a TV series, based on Natalie Jenner's book.  

And also highly recommend for all who love Richard Armitage.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the helpful reviews! I had previously pre-ordered "The Chekhov Collection" on your earlier recommendation--it will be released June 11th. I look forward to hearing Richard Armitage's mellifluous voice! And since "The Jane Austen Society" is available now, I will give that a try. Happy Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Grati,

      Hope you enjoy The Jane Austen Society. I look forward to your thoughts about the audiobook/book. I'm looking forward to the Checkhov short stories soon.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...