Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Results of FanstRAvaganza Polls

Below are the results of the two FanstRAvaganza polls.

Poll #1 - Best/Favorite Kissing Scene:

Winner  37% of the Vote

John Mulligan - "Moving On"




Second Place with 30% of the vote

Dr. Alec Track - "The Golden Hour




Third Place with 26% of the Vote

Ian Macalwain - "Ultimate Force" 




Poll #2 - Favorite Armitage Expression

Winner with 43% of the Vote

"I adore you"






Second Place with 28% of the Vote

"I'm not believing a word you say"



Third Place with 17% of the vote

"I don't believe you just said that"



A big "Thank You" to everyone who voted

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the great polls! They were so much fun, and thanks for all of your hard work during the fanfest. Hope to see you around!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great poll ideas. As I said, I really like your kissing clips!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...